oh my god~! today really a very exciting and crying day!! haiz... my mp3 lost!! i leave it on my table den go 2 pack my lunch... and when i come back.. halfway enjoyin my yong tau fu.. to my dismay~ discovered my precious mp3 has disappeared from my sight!
i searched everywhere! rummaged all my drawers, bags and even the rubish bin!! i even broke my nail~! i was lost~ the mp3 i jus bought it with my hard earned $$ and i jus used it 4 about 1 mth only~~ if really lost.. i wld cry like hell...
i cried as i searched frantically.. call andy and frogy to inform them...haiz.. no use oso... i msged my boss askin where he was and my mp3 was lost! he rushed back and soothed me.. asked me not to worry he will get it back 4 me.. i was thinkin there will be no hope le.. coz alot of ppl are in my office and many ppl walk past my table.. if they really wan to steal it.. will they return? but i jus wait patiently 4 my boss news..
later my colleague ard the corner of the door.. and asked her got anyone walked past my table? den she smiled and asked "why"? hmmm den i say i lost my mp3.. n guess wat she said? "go ask philip"
well.. now i know le.. that stupid philip from securiry office.. kept my mp3~~
i was so angry.. fumin and relieved then.. keke i called but cant reached him so go 8th flr and look 4 him.. but he went 4 lunch haven come back so i go back to my table and told my boss that it was him who took it..
think my boss too anxious too.. when finally philip come down n return my precious mp3 to me.. he told me tat this is a lesson to teached me not to leave my belongings unattended.. I know he mean well... and he locked my mp3 in his drawer... he told me.. if it was not him who took it and it was someone else.. it wld be disastrous..yah I agreed too..
too bad, my boss very angry.. he was fumin and scolded philip, a security dept head.. scold him sayin that he shld at least informed me... coz he caused me to cry 4 about half an hr... I heard them shoutin inside the room.. I feel so sad and remorsed.. I think its all my fault.. I shld locked my mp3 in my drawer.. I was so careless..
later I said sorry to philip and my boss... hope that they wun hold grudges over this small matter... anyway I am really happy that I gotten back my precious mp3!! Tank god~~






