<body>
 

ktv
Monday, December 15, 2003


Fri went to my company organized ktv at orchard.. the whole event was quite fruitfull.. we even got a free big nemo each! Haha cute cute~!

Sang a lot of songs... throat become very hoarse.. haha even sang Teresa teng ‘yue liang dai biao wo de xin’ hahaha I know pauline hate tis song.. but dunno y she dun like it oso.. I quite like the song.. hehe

Too bad boss leave quite early.. tink he quite bored there oso coz he doesn’t sing.. all my fault.. shldnt drag him there....

Everything was nice till midnite when we bout to leave n hail a cab.. tat dum dum daniel drunk le still wan to go devil’s bar.. he keep droppin to the floor... see he so skinny yet in fact he is super duper heavy~! Dun have the energy to carry him up sia when he ly flat on the floor~~

Guess he either too sad about some personal things or he dunno his limit keep drinkin.. think he drink more than 2 jar of beer lol... haizzz..

No choice.. cant leave him in the lurch.. pauline n me send him home... gosh! Can u imagine 2 little girls have to send a big guy back? Haha well.. who asked me so kind hearted.. if I jus leave him there.. I duno wat will happen to him throughout the nite..

Ly on my lap in the cab.. he like a big dum pig lo.. I was prayin that he dun puke on me! Else I sure scold him like hell...

So scary initially.. this kind of thing is virgin to me lo.. he damn strong leh.. shoved me away while I hang on to him to avoid him from fallin.. this idiot guy makes me feel like I beem rejected in the middle of orchard road~!! So embarrasing!! Scold him with all my might when he still insist of goin to the bar when he already cant walk n stand straight~

Finally sent him home.. right into his doorstep~! Haha he even ly flat on his floor... well after tat I quicky run back to the cab coz pauline still inside the cab... I know pauline need to rush home early but no choice no other available cab around so we send him home first.. hope her parents nv scold her..

Like acting movies like tat lo.. cant imagine this kind of even happened upon me... haha anyway its an experience~ whew~!










about me
There is something within me
That is strong enough
To keep me from toppling
Over the edge of Sanity,
Over the ledge of frustration
Or over the hedge of
All-out foolishness.
It leads me to prayer
When I would otherwise Break.
There is something in my make-up
Or my bringing up
Or just the way I look up
That straightens my back
And bows my head.
It becomes the focus of my meditation.
The sentiment in my supplication,
The reason for my transformation.
That thing inside me
Has me choosing light
Though darkness covers all.
It wells up like ocean waves
Come to drown those who
Think they deserve to push me back
Hold me down or
Steal my joy.
I have a spiritual strength that
Grows deeper and speaks louder
as I get to know
More about who I am.



Leaves 2010
15-16may (jen wedding)
22may (jeanie wedding)
29may - 2jun (mongni wedding, bb birthday)
3-6sep
13-16sep (my birthday)
11-15nov (planning holiday)




friends
^Ostrich
^Sheepie
^BlueSky
^ccpLing
^esther
^chloe
^Liling
^Eric
^Lily
^Shaun
^Zhenrui




tag me