<body>
 

ping an ye
Wednesday, December 24, 2003


HoHoHO.... Merry Merry CHRISTMAS~!! heee so happy that christmas has arrived again~!!

received another christmas prezie from my colleagues early in the mornin! so happy!! hehe =p

hehe though abit sad 4 some personal matters.. but nonetheless i am still lookin 4ward to tonites bbq~! hehe gona ton there the whole nite n let those little irritating vampires feast on my sweet delicious blood~~~ -_- (mus remember to bring my medicated oil!)

double happiness coz counting down to the last day of the attachment!! so happy!! one day more... one day!! n i will be free!! haha though i quite like my workplace..my colleagues..my boss and everything...but i miz sch... hee

cant wait to go genting!! haha.. my virgin trip... gee.. ssshhh

wish all my frenz have a great n wonderful ping an ye!! enjoy pals!











about me
There is something within me
That is strong enough
To keep me from toppling
Over the edge of Sanity,
Over the ledge of frustration
Or over the hedge of
All-out foolishness.
It leads me to prayer
When I would otherwise Break.
There is something in my make-up
Or my bringing up
Or just the way I look up
That straightens my back
And bows my head.
It becomes the focus of my meditation.
The sentiment in my supplication,
The reason for my transformation.
That thing inside me
Has me choosing light
Though darkness covers all.
It wells up like ocean waves
Come to drown those who
Think they deserve to push me back
Hold me down or
Steal my joy.
I have a spiritual strength that
Grows deeper and speaks louder
as I get to know
More about who I am.



Leaves 2010
15-16may (jen wedding)
22may (jeanie wedding)
29may - 2jun (mongni wedding, bb birthday)
3-6sep
13-16sep (my birthday)
11-15nov (planning holiday)




friends
^Ostrich
^Sheepie
^BlueSky
^ccpLing
^esther
^chloe
^Liling
^Eric
^Lily
^Shaun
^Zhenrui




tag me