Yesterday ERM was disastrous. I dont even know what I am writing. Just used my common sense to fill up all the gaps. Left with two more paper before I can relax for awhile. For six months never study, now I really am not used to studying.
After ERM, I was feeling very tired, whole body ache and my usual headache has come to visit me again. On the bus ride home, already feeling nauseous. Think I do not have enough sleep. The day before slept at 1am and woke up at 3am to study ERM till 5am. The next day 8am woke up to continue study again. Spend 2 hr to study the calculations part and to my worst nightmare, not even one calculation was out! I really shouldn't waste my time on that.
Reached home straight away pop 2 panadol and ly on my cosy bed with my soft soft blanket over me. Feel so terribly. But I am so happy when my dear hurried over to take care of me. I know he need to rush back to camp that night and need to rush his assignment, but he still managed to rush over to look at me. So nice and loving of him.
So tired, but still managed to write a few notes on BI. This BI is really driving me crazy. Really don't understand most of it. Hope I can finish reading by tonight. Really so tired, I have to saved my last breath for the last paper ET on Friday! Tell you the truth, I have not even touched ET!
I have already planned an outing to The Gapz. Want to enjoy the great buffet of Sushi and Tim Sum! Now i prayed Friday would come soon!






