haizz.. stupid ulcer growin in my throat which leads to fever.. haizz..
after lyin on bed for the past 2 days.. now i am so stress up with work..
today cried durin presentation with directors.. so paisei! Gosh! They jus passed me the details an hr ago and haven even practice on it they asked me to present!! Dun even allow me to see my notes! Gosh! With all the jargons and norms they are usin how am I supposed to memorise all of them?
They bomb a lot of questions and everything.. I was so scared and stress tat I cant even control my own tears and mucus! Eek! Wat to do? I have to repeat again and again..
Finally its over and they asked me to present to another head! Stupid! I din prepare lo.. they say 5pm but only half an hr later they asked me in le!
Phew! Lucky this time I not so nervous and managed to say everything.. but still a few mistakes tat needs to improve on.
They are training me on sales.. though I am HR! wat to do? So dum of me to agree to it in the first place.. but they asked me how can I say No rite? Still have to manage on my finace side too.. sianz..
Now I know its tough to earn $$..






