<body>
 

spiders!!
Monday, October 11, 2004


Oh gosh! Just when I am reading the blog of yx.. About the lizards and bugs.. and laughing away to myself.. I spotted a stupid disgusting looking spider!! it was bumping its heart away on my CPU! I can see! Just when I was curiously investigating how come it can bump so fast and visibly.. it jumped to my hand!! YUCKS!! Washed my hands several times... still can feel the itch man!!

See la.. this is retribution!! Laugh at yx now my turn!! STUPID!

Today took mc and was resting at home.. now i got a heart attacK! haha really cured all my illness man!

Yest went to attend a wedding dinner of my colleague.. So romantic.. haha the bride so pretty! Played a stupid game with the couple.. got a hard boiled egg, peeled the shell and ask the bride to roll it up the grooms pants and drop it down thru the other legs pants!! haha the groom was standin on the chair and the bride struggling not to break the egg and when it comes to the most crucial part..(the guy shld know huh?) haha she say " hey where has the egg gone?" wahahah got lost in the maze? haha but lucky she managed to find it and there it was down on the right leg! *Claps*

Thought tummy aching all the way, but still managed to survive for the whole dinner.. the food not that nice though but i love the yam paste!! i think tats the most delicious dish among the others!

oh ya forgot to mention about the dum old nasty company doc i went to this morning!! stuPid~! really cannot tahan the pain anymore and decided to take the day off and go home ly on bed.. went to see the company doc near my office and climbed all the way up to the clinic ( no lift there!!) the lousy old women dunwan to give me MC!! stupid! where got such things one!! well, no choice, i took a cab to the clinic near my house and well they gave me an MC but it costs $33!! god damn ex!! actually i noe this clinic sucks blood one but i lazy to walk to another clinic.. haiz.. i can only claim $25 and now hav to dao tie $8 + my cab fees?? gosh.. waste my $$ and make me walk here and there.. I swear not to visit them again!!!!

damn it.. tummy pain again! goin ly on my bed le.. tata











about me
There is something within me
That is strong enough
To keep me from toppling
Over the edge of Sanity,
Over the ledge of frustration
Or over the hedge of
All-out foolishness.
It leads me to prayer
When I would otherwise Break.
There is something in my make-up
Or my bringing up
Or just the way I look up
That straightens my back
And bows my head.
It becomes the focus of my meditation.
The sentiment in my supplication,
The reason for my transformation.
That thing inside me
Has me choosing light
Though darkness covers all.
It wells up like ocean waves
Come to drown those who
Think they deserve to push me back
Hold me down or
Steal my joy.
I have a spiritual strength that
Grows deeper and speaks louder
as I get to know
More about who I am.



Leaves 2010
15-16may (jen wedding)
22may (jeanie wedding)
29may - 2jun (mongni wedding, bb birthday)
3-6sep
13-16sep (my birthday)
11-15nov (planning holiday)




friends
^Ostrich
^Sheepie
^BlueSky
^ccpLing
^esther
^chloe
^Liling
^Eric
^Lily
^Shaun
^Zhenrui




tag me