Met up with Ostrich and Sheep last Fri. Had our dinner at Bugis V8 and went shopping! Lots of gossiping throughout our coffee session! I also bought a new copper brown high heel and some make up products. A good day indeed with 2 neo cards taken with Ostrich (long time nv take liaoz) and how can I missed out all our kinky pics taken with Ostrich cam. Sheep is a spoilsport throughout, our dress theme for the day was spoiled by her. Nevetheless me and Ostrich still wore dress! So fun! I nearly cant recognize her when I saw Ostrich with dress, mascara, eye shadow, girlish bag and high heel etc! Gosh! It was a damn fantastic and eye opener day ~
Sat went out for lunch with BB's family. Delicious chicken rice at Queensway! 1 and half chicken with oily veg and intestinal organs.. yummy! Afterwhich, back to BB house and finish my video tape of the last episode of Chanel 8, 9pm Destiny and Channel U, 10pm Take My Word For it. Happy ending for both! I love happy ending! ^_^ Disturb BB from his dreamland and we went for dinner at nearby coffee shop. Guess what? I bought 6 new fishes again! Though negative results for my past fishes, but I wont succumb to fear. I have trust in myself. =) Accompany BB watch the Man U vs Everton match. As expected, Man U won again. 2-0. Hurray!
Yesterday was so lovely. Went for a Fireworks cruise with BB. The food and boat was not very fantastic. No doubt, the sea ride was fun with thrill when the cooling wind blow through our silky hair, brushing against your warm face. We stand right in front of the boat. I feel that there is only the 2 of us in the boat like Titanic! Most exciting of all is the dazzling fireworks! This is definitely a memorable and exiting experience for BB and me. =)
Back to work today. Feel so lethargic the entire day. As usual, I am not willing to get out of bed even after the 5th alarm has rang! Feel groggy. Feel poor as I had spent too much during the weekend. I am not supposed to shop till my Bangkok trip! Why my eye and hands so itchy? So difficult not to shop. Today try to save money, ate 1 Tao Sa Pau - $0.60 and 1 soyabean milk - $0.60 --> TOTAL: $1.60 for my lunch! Bought a loaf of Gardenia Nutri Multi-Grain bread for my breakfast/lunch for the rest of the week. In the end, I still bought a Maybeline Eye & Lips Remover for $9.90 + a gift for BB (20th mth Anni) + 1 skirt and 1 top! gosh! So what I have saved in the end? -_-""






