I bought BB to watch the Peter Pan last Sat! The performance was stunning combining with the non-stop action, spellbinding music and stunning choreography. There were lotsa interaction with the audience too. The demons crawling from behind and up to the stage! Lucky we are among the front seats.. I loved the Tiger Lily~ She looks so cute with that little pinky fairy dress.. Overall I gave it a 8/10. You do believe in fairies, don’t you? Hehe
Played bowling and I actually lost to BB! gosh! I was at the winning head till the time when he strike twice in a row! arggghh haha but when it comes to Daytona car racing I won!! Neh Neh Ni Poo Poo.. wahaha
BB bought me to the Candy Empire at Millenia walk!! WOW...THe shop is BIG! and I mean really BIG and was filled with different kinds of chocolates, sweets and crackers~ Most of the item wasnt found in normal supermarkets or candy shops.. As promised, Haha BB let me choose 10 different kinds of Chocolates including Willy Wonka's chocolates! SO SHIOK! first time carrying a basket and throwing different chocolates and candies in!! BB now helping them to do design their corporate website and we are entitled to 15% discount! and soon we will be able to get our VIP card! YEAH~~






