Dinner at Cafe Cartel last night with Kelly and Angela together with our bfs. I had the famous rib and BB had my fav carbonara! hee The rest had Grilled Dory(served with sambal chili? weird. coz we took shld be tartar sauce instead! haha) , Fish & Chips and Chicken Chop!
How can we end the night with just dinner and without desserts?? hmm.. Angela and Kelly was tempting me with the Haaigen Daz's Fondue! Gosh.. Though I know I have limited budget this mth... But how can i cruelly reject their ideas after they vividly describe how mouth watering the fondue is...........
and truly.. it was DELICIOUS! Goodness! Heavenly! Yummy! Cant resist the temptation! Angela and me even tried out best to scrap the bowl of melted hot chocolates with our forks... gosh! if there is no one.. i think we wld have start to lick.. haha
Angela and Kelly.. so hows our Christmas eve celebrations?? keke shall discuss further soon!
ended the day lovingly giving bb a head and shoulder massage.. keke muacks!






