<body>
 

may
Thursday, May 25, 2006


Wow, there is so many things for me to update! I shall start off with my latest cruise trip!

First experience on board a criuse. It was a very relaxing and exciting experience. Basically in the cruise, we just eat and eat and eat! 6 meals per day and 3 different restaurants(free!) for you to choose from. (Western, Oriental & Mediterranean) We had supper everyday after midnight! What a good way to gain weight! I would recommend those friends of mine who is skinny and trying their best to gain weight to go on a cruise trip! I went for 3 days 2 nights and I have gained 2KG! And the best and worst of all, after the cruise trip, your daily routine is all messed up! I would feel hungry at midnight and start to bite into my box of chocolates and titbits! Lucky for now, I try to sleep before midnight!

Oh ya, did I mention that the cruise was to Pulau Redang? If you guys not sure where is this place, it is in Malaysia which offers some of the best diving & snorkelling activities. And yes! I did went for snorkelling with BB. It was really and eye opener and a memorable experience. I have never swam in a sea full of fishes and I am able to see the corals too! Though the beach that I went to is not as beautiful as the "Xia Ri Mo Mo Cha" Movie casted by Richie Ren. I guess the water is still so much clearer than Singapore's sea! Poor BB, didnt managed to see most of the exciting fishes underwater as he had difficulty with the mask that they gave. I guess the size is a standard size but which did not match BB's face structure. Too bad, he can only view the fishes occasionaly without being able to breathe underwater. As for me, I had a good time chasing after the Swordfish! I wanted to capture a snapshot of the Swordfish but it swam so fast! I only managed to took a picture of its tail! I even encountered a baby Shark! Just a glimpse! But lucky it never bite me!

Watched the Las Vegas nude show on board. Average ratings I would say. Not much creative entertainment as per compared to the transvertile show in Bangkok! But to tell you the truth there is 1 scene which aroused me! The Casino does not attracts me too. We only spent 7 bucks on the Jackpot! The Jacuzzi was great! Sun tanning and relaxing on the deck. I would loved to run on the threadmill on cruise again as the view is so nice! Facing the big sea and blue sky. Can you imagine that? What I loved the most is to enjoy the sea breeze in the middle of the night at the deck. Lying down and viewing the stary night with a full moon. Lovely!

Throughout the 3 days on cruise, we went to pubs and listen to live bands singing. So entertaining. Everyday slept after 3am and woke up at 8am. I know BB is tired(he has been slogging very hard for his endless work projects for the past weeks) and I have serious gastric throughout the whole trip but nevertheless, we really enjoyed the cruise trip!

So many celebrations in May! I shall start off with the most current one:

25th May - Happy 29th Mth Anniversary BB! Muacks!
15th May - Happy Birthday Mummy! May you be pretty always..
14th May - Happy Mother's Day to be beloved Mum! I love you!
13th May - Happy Birthday to Hammie Pauline! Stay cute!
8th May - Happy Birthday Daddy! May you be healthy everyday..
7th May - Happy Birthday to my boss Alan!

Plans for the next 2 weeks:
1) Meet up with my long lost friend, Mongni(always meeting boy boy.. ), Yunxian(busy with work), Ostrich(bz with work and exam). We have nv meet up for the past mths... Hope we can meet up soon ya? Do drop me a msg when you gals wana meet up.
2) Celebrate BB's birthday! Still cracking my brain!
3) Lose another KG or More!!

Will post up my pics soon! But will not post all though coz nowadays damn tired and stressed.. Who wants to see my pics jus come my house ya! Hehe










about me
There is something within me
That is strong enough
To keep me from toppling
Over the edge of Sanity,
Over the ledge of frustration
Or over the hedge of
All-out foolishness.
It leads me to prayer
When I would otherwise Break.
There is something in my make-up
Or my bringing up
Or just the way I look up
That straightens my back
And bows my head.
It becomes the focus of my meditation.
The sentiment in my supplication,
The reason for my transformation.
That thing inside me
Has me choosing light
Though darkness covers all.
It wells up like ocean waves
Come to drown those who
Think they deserve to push me back
Hold me down or
Steal my joy.
I have a spiritual strength that
Grows deeper and speaks louder
as I get to know
More about who I am.



Leaves 2010
15-16may (jen wedding)
22may (jeanie wedding)
29may - 2jun (mongni wedding, bb birthday)
3-6sep
13-16sep (my birthday)
11-15nov (planning holiday)




friends
^Ostrich
^Sheepie
^BlueSky
^ccpLing
^esther
^chloe
^Liling
^Eric
^Lily
^Shaun
^Zhenrui




tag me