Well, my flight was cancelled due to bad weather condition for the first time! Last min then inform me. Lucky I wasnt dressed up yet! Anyway once I received the call from office i immediately call Jamie out! Haha so long never see her le.. So coincidence that Elaine and Andy was free too!
I quickly changed and meet them at TM! Just within 15min in the Accessories shop while waiting for Andy and we all bought some stuffs! I bought a lovely diamond hair clip and the 2 of them bought earrings!
We even went to Fisherman Village for a late dinner and coffee session at airport!! Haha so happening! till 1+ den go home... hehe
Today on standby but I met Huihui out for shopping at Orchard again! we met at 12 and shop till 4+pm coz I need to be at home at 4pm... arrgghh hate Standbys! And so heng lo.. office called to spot check and lucky i was home!! phew!!
sianz.. 2 more days of standbys followed by 3 off days... long break sia! b4 i go on flt again on thur to San Francisco!! cant wait to go back there! its been 6 mths since my last trip there!!
bb so bz the whole day.. din even have a chance to yak yak =(.. miss him so much! lucky tml can see him le!! yeah so happy!
bb jus subscrbed the MobTV for me!! 6mths subscription + 2 mths free!! haha i watched yest till 5+am lol.. today at home whole evening watching the Mars vs Venus show with huihui.. damn nice!! but MobTV duno y sometimes down.. stupid.. arrgghh






