<body>
 

Universal Studio
Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Went to Universal Studio, LA on my previous trip. Flown with my class gal Jeanie and 2 OJT gals. The trip was so fun! Feel like going on holiday. Only 1 senior with us and she is a nice senior so no stress at all! For once, juniors start to introduce themselves to me! Gosh! You can bet my feeling at that time. It just feels so great. Being able to teach juniors what you have learnt and gone through and see them introducing themselves during the briefing just reminds me of myself how tough and stressful it was during my OJT period. Phew! Lucky it was over now and now I am already a senior of a batch and few more classes coming in soon too. Though I am not sure how long I will stay here. I really intend to try SQ but not after Dec as I do not want to break my bond and pay 3K. (well not sure whether I can get in either) I also have plans to go on a free trip to Hokkaido since we have free tickets!

Back to Universal Studio, it was fun!!! Once in a lifetime! We get to play the rides such as roller coaster and water coaster. The haunted house was not as scary as Genting one though. Haha think I have high expectations of the haunted house because I was scared stiff when I went to the one at Genting with BB 2 yrs back! Damn scary! Got to take a rest for half an hour before I can walk again.

We get to see the movie scenes of Desperate housewifes, the real King Kong, the Shark, how a flood in a city is like when the water just gushed out, raining, lightning and thundering in brood daylight, how a car crashes in a movie, scenes of fire in train station, scene of the Grinch, a fake crashed airplane(something I wldnt wan to see)… 4D images of shrek, Terminator .. etc. my god I cant describe everything.. let u all see some of the pics and u will know! Though I have some video clips too!!









Overall, I love Universal Studio!! I finally have an idea of how they make a movie and how advanced the technology is!!

The driver even drove us to the Hollywood boulevard! Saw the Kodak theatre.. the xing kuang da dao(names of stars on the street).. fake actors such as pirates of the Caribbean, the mermaid, Arnold the Terminator etc on the street. You can take pics with them but must give gratuity la.. haha nothing is free..!! and I even saw AJ of Backstreet boys! Haha took a pic with him and he even put his hand on my waist! Gosh! But if it was Ekin I will die of happiness!!!!! Wahahaha Hope to see Ekin when we go Hong Kong in sep!! hiak hiak~




Well… the day didn’t end well though coz my hand was crushed by car door! Lucky my hand wasn’t broken! My hand was locked inside the tour car door when jeanie slammed her front door after she sat in.. well not her fault coz she also din notice that my hand was there. I was screaming and yet no one realised that my hand was inside till the driver saw n open the door for my poor hand to be freed. -_-|| I really thank god that the door has a thick padding as there wasn’t even any blood! Only my knuckles are red… damn painful lo.. n the worst is that the day after I still gota work.. and u know on flt all the carts are damn heavy one lo.. I even have to open wine bottles with my poor hand.. haizzz even get reprimaned by jap crew sayin that I was slow.. coz my hands cant push that idiot heavy cart that fast ma.. shitty! Pain for a week le.. sometimes pain till I wake up from my sleep.. haizzz last mth tight schedule.. dun even have time to rest my hand. Only bandage my hand when I am in sg. Obviously I cant bandage when goin to work.. but lucky now is ok le.. still abit pain only.. phew…

last pic of me havin my Oshokuji(meal) in the cabin.. see how pathetic i am.. dun even have a table k.. haizzz










about me
There is something within me
That is strong enough
To keep me from toppling
Over the edge of Sanity,
Over the ledge of frustration
Or over the hedge of
All-out foolishness.
It leads me to prayer
When I would otherwise Break.
There is something in my make-up
Or my bringing up
Or just the way I look up
That straightens my back
And bows my head.
It becomes the focus of my meditation.
The sentiment in my supplication,
The reason for my transformation.
That thing inside me
Has me choosing light
Though darkness covers all.
It wells up like ocean waves
Come to drown those who
Think they deserve to push me back
Hold me down or
Steal my joy.
I have a spiritual strength that
Grows deeper and speaks louder
as I get to know
More about who I am.



Leaves 2010
15-16may (jen wedding)
22may (jeanie wedding)
29may - 2jun (mongni wedding, bb birthday)
3-6sep
13-16sep (my birthday)
11-15nov (planning holiday)




friends
^Ostrich
^Sheepie
^BlueSky
^ccpLing
^esther
^chloe
^Liling
^Eric
^Lily
^Shaun
^Zhenrui




tag me