<body>
 

S factor
Wednesday, May 27, 2009


I was chasing after the S-factor series and finally jus viewed the last epidode. As expected, Kay Kay won. I was expecting that also. She is the most gorgeous of all. But I still dont understand why must they potray Sherine to be the devil in the show. So weird. All along I thought she was a nice gentle lady. Haha I bet S factor is all pre planned. In fact, all the girls are pretty. Even the Xue Sha, I also feel that she is quite pretty. The only girl I dont think why she can get in is
Jessica! Of coz FHM is not looking for a "nerdy and comic look" as what she always claims she is..Duhz..-_-||

The last episode is so drama lah.. my god. Kaykay even have a printout of Sherine's blog which she claims that Sherine bitched about all the other gers.. well.. nothing to comment. haha

Ok, if you all are as bitchy and boring as me.. den catch this link to their blogs.. haha
-CliCk here-

have fun reading their blogs~!! i was jus scanning through and feel that sherine's and xue sha's pics in their blogs all dun look like them in the show!


-----------

jus came back with my xiaomei for a little shopping at tm. jus need to run some errands and xiaomei gota take a passport size pic for her uni stuff. i am really so proud of her. she won the silver medal award for BIT-(which means she is the 2nd top scorer of the entire BIT course!) Genius rite?got $500! and we are so proud when we dont need to eat with the rest of the crowd. they got a special function room specially just for award winners and their family members.

really congrats to u sis!! i am really happy and hope that u can get into the uni and course that u like..

little tortoise professor i bought for her.. geez cute rite?

see how happy my mum n dad is..=)



met elaine at the graduation too! her bro oso graduate from TP-Accountancy. congrats to him oso!

spoke to Mr Benedict and Tan Mei Nah. Haha See how rude I am. I dun call her Ms Tan. Haha duno y.. since poly days i always call her tan meh nah. haha rite pauline?

how i miss poly days...

i was actually ashamed of my career when they asked me what i am doin now. i feel so shameful. compared to elaine. she is an SMU grad, working as an It Analyst in a prestigious co. Whereas I am just a diploma holder and doin nothing related to BIT at all. I was like so sianz, when tan mei nah say "you din further studies rite?" and they were like talking to elaine about her job n etc.. i was drifting away from them telling my sis that i was so xia sway. sucks. i hav nv felt so shameful in my life b4. mayb i really need to think about taking a degree now.

anyway dun care la.. and i am enjoying my leaves now!! yeah!! and bb's birthday coming!!! bb wat u wan 4 present leh? geez..










about me
There is something within me
That is strong enough
To keep me from toppling
Over the edge of Sanity,
Over the ledge of frustration
Or over the hedge of
All-out foolishness.
It leads me to prayer
When I would otherwise Break.
There is something in my make-up
Or my bringing up
Or just the way I look up
That straightens my back
And bows my head.
It becomes the focus of my meditation.
The sentiment in my supplication,
The reason for my transformation.
That thing inside me
Has me choosing light
Though darkness covers all.
It wells up like ocean waves
Come to drown those who
Think they deserve to push me back
Hold me down or
Steal my joy.
I have a spiritual strength that
Grows deeper and speaks louder
as I get to know
More about who I am.



Leaves 2010
15-16may (jen wedding)
22may (jeanie wedding)
29may - 2jun (mongni wedding, bb birthday)
3-6sep
13-16sep (my birthday)
11-15nov (planning holiday)




friends
^Ostrich
^Sheepie
^BlueSky
^ccpLing
^esther
^chloe
^Liling
^Eric
^Lily
^Shaun
^Zhenrui




tag me